Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sickos in Strathmore

I'm upset and disgusted with the kind of people who would terrorize and assault a child, and I pray that Lilia never has to experience that kind of horror.

That said, why on earth would a parent let their 14 year old child wander around town (even small Strathmore) not just after midnight, but alone! Okay she was going to get a slurpee? Fair enough, someone should have been with her. This child nor her parents are not to blame, but I really don't think it's appropriate for a child to be out alone that late. Torie, Corinne and Keri will all disagree as they grew up here and they did the same thing, and that's fine. It's not something Lilia will be doing. Especially since Strathmore is growing and changing.

I'm so angry about this because I don't understand why parents aren't more concerned and connected to their kids. Why would you bother having a child if you're just going to let them grow up to be pricks who will assault little girls?!?!?! I hope these sickos get the crap kicked right out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment