Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I watch More Treehouse than Lilia



So I've become quite the fan of Treehouse t.v. and I'm pretty familiar with all of the shows. I've come to the conclusion that
A) Yo Gabba Gabba is creepy creepy creepy.
B) The Wiggles are okay but still creepy and
C) I couldn't be more bored than when I watch, "Bob the Builder"

But what really has me thinking, is why does Lilia love those four square scenes so much???
Her fave are these four in their tight suits. What's the appeal really? It's okay and creative, but I find their smiles to be CREEPY! Is it only me, or are some of the shows on this channel really weird???

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Hey ALaina, I LOVE that u have a blog... i am also creeped out by yo gabba gabba, and the 4 in the tight suits make me very uncomfortable... but i've learned to switch the channel to playhouse disney during those creepy periods.... one show i absolutely love is the backyardigans... find myself watching it even when char isn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree yo gabba gabba is creepy and I don't allow my kids to watch it because I feel just a little more stupid each time I see it. Went through the bob the builder stage and got a kick out of it 'cause my son was always correcting bob on the name of the machines he was using and the correct way to pave a road etc etc. Now on to 4 square... the guys in the little blue suits.. do you think they stuff? Lutzu. spread the legs hep! "High" four!

    ReplyDelete